Witt talked for MONTHS about Cars2. On Saturday Marc and Witt went to the theater; Mommy tagged along for a photo. Once inside Witt would not go into the actual theater to see the long anticipated movie. Marc called for Mommy to give Witt a pep talk; when asked why he did not want to enter, Witt said, "Mommy, I don't want to see Jeff Gorvette be mean to Lightning McQueen on the big screen. I can see it at home when it comes out on dvd." We had read a Cars2 book; he knew the bad guys. We could not argue with him. Therefore, we will anticipate the dvd release.
Monday, June 27, 2011
25 June 2011 ~ Cars2
Witt talked for MONTHS about Cars2. On Saturday Marc and Witt went to the theater; Mommy tagged along for a photo. Once inside Witt would not go into the actual theater to see the long anticipated movie. Marc called for Mommy to give Witt a pep talk; when asked why he did not want to enter, Witt said, "Mommy, I don't want to see Jeff Gorvette be mean to Lightning McQueen on the big screen. I can see it at home when it comes out on dvd." We had read a Cars2 book; he knew the bad guys. We could not argue with him. Therefore, we will anticipate the dvd release.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment